As we all continue to adjust to life with the coronavirus, the safety of our patients and employees remains our number one priority here at Sandy Springs Dentistry.
Dr. Benefield has brought in new technology and safety equipment and has introduced strict protocols to ensure complete protection that goes beyond what is required. To ensure the safety of our patients and our team at Sandy Springs Dentistry, the following steps will be taken for all dental appointments:
* At the time you schedule your appointment, you will be asked a series of “screening” questions about symptoms. For the safety of our staff, other patients, and yourself, please be truthful and candid in your answers.
* It is important that you arrive ON TIME for your appointment, as we are keeping a strict schedule to ensure ample time between patients for sterilizing. Please do not arrive early, as we are going to great lengths to maintain the recommended 6 feet or more of social distance between patients. If you do arrive early, we will ask you to wait in the atrium of the building where there is open air until we are ready for you.
* Please come alone to your appointment. If you must have a companion with you, they will be asked to wait in the atrium.
* You will be asked to wear a mask/face covering to your appointment and leave it on until you are seated in the treatment area. (We recommend bringing a sweater – the office temperature will be cooler than usual!)
* When you arrive for your appointment, we will ask you the screening questions again and your temperature will be taken. If you have any symptoms or your temperature is over 100, we will reschedule your appointment until you are symptom-free for 14 days.
* Once back in the treatment area, your blood pressure will be taken and we will ask you to rinse with Peroxyl, a disinfectant mouth rinse.
Our team at Sandy Springs Dentistry remains committed to providing the personalized high-quality dental care that our patients are accustomed to. In times like these it is more important than ever to take care of ourselves and one another so we can all be at our best. We appreciate your understanding in these matters and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment!
Check out our video to see how we plan to keep you safe at your next appointment!
In this short video, we answer some of your frequently asked questions about the vaccine and PPE.